Pup Pops and Chicken Topper
One of my favorite dog treats for those dog days of summer are super easy and super delish chicken broth popsicles. What is also pretty cool about this recipe is you can make a chicken carrot dog food topper with the 'leftovers' that can be mixed in with your pup's kibble. Here's how we do it...
CHICKEN BROTH PUP POPS
(1) put quality chicken in boiling water.
(2) lightly boil for an hour until chicken easily tears apart with fork.
(3) remove chicken, cool broth and then add salmon oil and a nutritional supplement.
(4) pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least a day.
PULLED CHICKEN CARROT DOG FOOD TOPPER
(1) cook baby carrots in the yummy chicken broth you just made.
(2) take the super tender chicken that you just boiled.
(3) mix together with your hands, 'cause that's just the best way.
(4) put on top of your pup's kibble to get him/her taste buds excited.
Pup visitors Roxy, Chip and Snickers LOVED the pops.